WHAT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY):
- Any peeling or flaking of sun lens coating
- Bubbles or imperfections in lens coating
- Flaking or deterioration of frame coating within reason
- Defective materials
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY:
- Normal wear and tear (ie scratches or pit marks on sun lenses)
- Pretending your new shades are a puck and taking a clapper.
- Any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product
- Damage caused by chemicals (hair spray, cologne, window cleaner, alcohol, etc.)
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs
- Loss of eyewear
To make a Warranty Claim: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, include your proof of purchase and photos of the issue along with a brief description. All warranty claim are subject to further investigation and will be determined on a case by case basis.